JOURNEY OF GENEROSITY
- Gather like-minded people all looking to maximize their impact and fully live with the spirit of generosity we see through Jesus.
- Challenge conventional paradigms of what generosity looks like by studying Scripture and watching stories of radical generosity.
- Affirm that all of us are called to seek first the kingdom, listen for God’s leading, and respond obediently.
Nonprofits and Churches with Major Givers
You can organize a Journey of Generosity Retreat as a purely a ministry to partners to discuss biblical generosity from the heart.
The target number of participants including facilitators in the session is maximum of 15. To make the most out of the JOG experience, we encourage inviting couples to the event.
WHAT IS JOURNEY OF GENEROSITY?
A Journey of Generosity (JOG) is a gathering focused on the joy of living generously. It includes stories of generous givers, interactive discussions, reflection opportunities and Bible study that enables participants to process the biblical message of generosity.
It is story-driven and experiential in nature. Each participant has the freedom to experience their unique journey with God around generosity. Therefore, we do not tell people how they should give, where they should give, or how much they should give. In fact, all our hosts sign a promise not to allow the promotion of specific ministries or giving opportunities so that this stays a completely safe place to explore generosity.
Christian Stewardship Association (CSA) has partnered with Generosity Path in delivering Journey of Generosity Retreats. Their mission is for hearts to be captured by Jesus’ teaching that it is more blessed to give than to receive. Generosity Path is privately funded allowing them to conduct JOG to interested host organizations without charge.
Generosity Path facilitators from the Asian region can lead a prelude session titled “First Steps to Generosity” with your management or ministry leaders. When you decide to conduct the JOG retreat in your organizations, CSA will send accredited Filipino facilitators.
✅ Online – Conduct the retreat online and be able to gather participants from different locations.
✅ Face-to-Face – Organize an in-person retreat and provide a conducive atmosphere for participants to experience the event.
PROPOSED CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES
*Note: Program and time of activities will be finalized with partner organizations.
- Please answer a registration form at https://bit.ly/csa-jog detailing your target dates, retreat options, and desired number of participants.
- The CSA Team will draft a term of reference and schedule a meeting with you to discuss event details.
Should you have further inquiries, please feel free to contact Jocelle Naoe at 0967-2310304 or email email@example.com.